Here are simple instructions to load an Arbitrary Waveform:
1. Press "ARB" function key on the front panel of the instrument.
2. Press the blue-grey "Load" softkey.
3. Press the blue-grey "Stored" softkey.
4. Use scroll wheel to select the ARB of interest.. the selected file will be highlighted.
5. Press blue-grey "Recall" softkey. Now, the selected waveform is loaded and ready to run.
6. You can manipulate the waveform amplitude by pressing the "Ampl" softkey. Also, you can adjust the repetition frequency of the waveform by pressing the "Freq" softkey.
Login above for personalized content
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
For Assistance in North America:
Call Us @ 877.474.4651
For Assistance in Europe:
Call Us @ +49 (0)89-8941895-01
For Assistance in China:
No.8 Ke Ling Road,
Hi-tech Development Zone,3
For Assistance in Other Countries:
Activate a License