To perform a self test on the DG5000 series of arbitrary waveform generators, follow these steps:
1. Power on the unit.
2. Press Utility
3. Press Right arrow (bottom, middle of the instrument front panel)
4. Press Test/Cal button (bottom softkey under the menu item)
5. Press Secure Code
6. Enter the security code “2010”. Start by using the rotating selector wheel to scroll through the characters to select a single value.. then press the right arrow to move to the next character position. Each selected/entered value will become a “*” after pressing the right arrow.
7. After the password has been entered, press Secure key. The unit should indicate that access has been granted.
8. Now, you can perform a self test by pressing the Self Test button.
When complete it will indicate passed or failed.
Login above for personalized content
- Post a Public Question
For Assistance in North America:
Call Us @ 877.474.4651
For Assistance in Europe:
Call Us @ +49 (0)89-8941895-01
For Assistance in China:
No.8 Ke Ling Road,
Hi-tech Development Zone,3
For Assistance in Other Countries:
Activate a License