Trigger rate verification
The following steps will allow you to set up the DG4 and DG6000 series of Oscilloscopes to check the trigger rate.
1. Configure the scope to capture the signal of interest.
2. Connect a BNC terminated 50 ohm coaxial cable from the TrigOut/Calibration connector on the back of the scope to an unused channel on the front of the scope.
3. Enable the counter feature on the channel selected in step 2 • Press Measure > Counter > Select channel
NOTE: Counter is shown in upper right side of screen. Color indicates the counter channel shown. Highlighted in light blue above.
4. Configure the Auxiliary Output on the back of the unit (TrigOut/Calibration) to be a trigger output
• Press Utility > Down Arrow > Select AuxOutput > TrigOut