How do I access the DM3068 Internal Web Page control?
The DM3068 has an internal webpage for verification of remote operation via Ethernet. Here are the steps to begin operating the instrument via the Ethernet connection.
1. Connect the power cord to the instrument and power on.
2. Connect an ethernet cable to the instrument and to an operational ethernet connection (switch, PC, router, etc..)
3. Check the IP address of the DM3068
• Press Utility > T/C softkey > Info
4. Open a browser on your PC
5. Enter the IP Address for the instrument in the address area and press Enter on the computer keyboard.
6. The Instrument Web Page should open:
7. Press the Web Control button on the DM3068 Webpage. This will enable web control of the instrument.
NOTE: The Web Control Panel is a JAVA Applet. You may need to allow the JAVA Applet permission to run on your system in order to see the following screens.
8. The DM3068 Web page will open. Configure the function, range, and other parameters. When you are finished and want to collect data, press Apply as below.