Using Save Setup in UltraScope
Here is a brief overview of using the Save Setup feature of the DS1000 Series of oscillscopes with the UltraScope software.
1. Configure the scope for the measurement of interest.
• This can be done manually using the front panel or through UltraScope.
• You can use the virtual front panel or adjust the settings in the DSO Controller and Download the new settings to the instrument.
2. After you have the scope configured, you can save the setup.
• To manually save the setup, press the Storage key on the front panel of the scope > select Storage from the Storage Menu > select Internal or External (for USB memory stick storage) > select a memory location or filename.
• To use Ultrascope for a save setup operation, open the Virtual Panel and select the Storage Button
• Press F1 to cycle through the Storage Menu. Select Setups from the Storage Menu
• Select F2 for Internal or F3 External (for USB memory stick storage)
• Using F1, Select a memory location or filename. Press F3 to save a setup and F2 to load a previously stored setup.