The referenced program was created to convert WFM files to CSV files. It was made for DS6000 and DS4000 (Version before 00.01.00.00.06) files.
Download the program in a zip from here.
Many Rigol Oscilloscopes can save their data as Waveforms. These are
Binary files that have file extensions of WFM.
We have put together a small executable that can help you view waveform files and can also
convert them to CSV files.
1. Configure your scope to collect the data depth of interest. Usually located in the ACQ
2. Save the data to an external USB stick using the Storage menu. Save type should be set to
3. Run the WFM converter software
4. Insert USB stick
5. Select OPEN on WFM worksheet and find the file of interest
6. Select Convert to convert the file to a CSV
Login above for personalized content
- Post a Public Question
For Assistance in North America:
Call Us @ 877.474.4651
For Assistance in Europe:
Call Us @ +49 (0)89-8941895-01
For Assistance in China:
No.8 Ke Ling Road,
Hi-tech Development Zone,3
For Assistance in Other Countries:
Activate a License